Subject: Re: YKYBHTLW

From: [email-masked] (Ben Weiner)
Date: 9 Sep 1995 18:40:58 -0400

[email-masked] (Paul Tomblin) writes:

>Today's Dilbert cartoon on the Web asks you to mail Scott Adams, and gives his
>email address.  I actually attempted to highlight the hand lettered email
>address (in the cartoon) and paste it into my email program.

I always have a ungodly number of windows piled up on my screen
and wind up cycling through them, so I can read one window and type
into the one beneath it, and so on (twm and point-to-focus rule -
click to focus is for singletasking lusers)

A couple of times recently I've been typing something while looking
at a piece of paper propped up in front of the screen, and caught myself 
repeatedly hitting the 'L5' key (raise/lower) in a futile attempt
to bring my emacs window in front of the piece of paper.

-- 
NO STEP

---

From: [email-masked] (John Varela)
Date: 18 Sep 1995 02:12:39 GMT

I bought a new car about a month ago and yes, I RTFM.  But we've been having a 
drought and when a few raindrops finally fell last week, I didn't know how to 
turn on the windshield wipers.  I found myself wondering how to get the HELP.

________________________________________
____John Varela     [email-masked]