Subject: YKYBHTLW....

From: [email-masked] (Jay Lewis)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 15:40:21 GMT

...you're standing in line at McDonalds for a much needed cup of
coffee, and hear the person in front of you order what sounds like a
"Mainframe Whopper" and think, "Hey! You can't get that here!"

---

From: [email-masked] (Greg "Torgo" Anderson)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 00:14:37 -0600

...you have a dream where you've become SU for a suitcase, and you can
only open it with your password.  And if you forget your PW, everyone else
who needs that suitcase is FUBAR, so you make sure to check again and
again that you can open it with your pw.

   Greg(rough night)
-- 
  [email-masked]   PGP 2.6 Public key available via finger       
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS d- s+: a-- C+++$ UVHISX++$ P+++ L>+++ E+$ W++ N++ o+ K w---$ !O
M++$ !V-- PS PE !Y+ PGP++ t+ !5-- X++ !R tv+ b++ DI++++ D++ G++ e h(!) r--* y+*
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------                          
                 ======http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~torgo======