Subject: Re: You know you've been hacking too long...

From: [email-masked] (Steven9226)
Date: 10 Jul 1995 18:55:19 -0400

when you give your phone number in HEX.

(worse yet, they understand it.)

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert E Arthur)
Date: 11 Jul 1995 12:39:04 GMT

I swore I would never add to this again (I O/D'd on the thread a year or 
two back!), but today I was labelling a disk, and suddenly thought `I 
can't do that - it's write-protected'

Bob.

---

From: [email-masked] (C.F. Hankel)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 18:38:42 GMT

You leave the installation, take a 15-minute bus ride to the ferry.
(here it's the famous one)
You take the ferry and then a 20-minute bus ride home.
The next morning, you reverse yesterday evening's journey to arrive
back at the installation and see your car parked in the car park.
How many days have I been doing this?  Since Monday, it's now Thursday.

Charles (who needs a car?)

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Bochnik)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 14:50:08 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...

Yesterday was a particularly bad day (Con_ed dropped our power for 5 
hours).  Anyway, I was sitting at my PC at 11pm, with a vt420 next to it. 
 I was working on the pc, and went to switch to the terminal, so I 
grabbed the mouse and ... 

-- 
Bill Bochnik                    | It's hard to be a James Bond in
                                |   an Abbott and Costello world.
Systems Analyst                 | Signed and sealed, they deliver
Ciba-Geigy Corporation          |   oblivion.
[email-masked]  | It's worse than that, he's      
                                |   dead Jim.
                //     // //  /     /
                EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E