Subject: YKYBHTLW

From: [email-masked] (Jason Parker)
Date: 30 May 1995 10:04:25 GMT

YKYBHTLW:  you're trying to think of a filename to save your latest 
whiz-bang coomand under, and you hit the [TAB] key, expecting tcsh to 
think of the rest for you.

--
---
This .sig is under the GNU public license.  You may copy it in whole or 
in part, and it may be used for any purpose, but only if you acknowledge the 
original author:  Jason Parker, Univ. of Queensland, Queensland, Australia.

---

From: [email-masked] (Greg "Torgo" Anderson)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 04:39:10 GMT

...I booted up 2night, and saw the usual slew of icons on the desktop,
and the first thought in my mind was, "Gee, I should clean this up, so
it'll be easier to move back home..." (I'm moving back to rent-free land
2morrow).

   Greg
-- 
[email-masked]   GCS d@ H- S+: g-(+) p1 au+ a- w+ v-(+) C++
PGP 2.6 Public key         US?+>++ P+ L 3 E N++ K W--- M+>++ V-- -po+
available via finger.      Y+ t+ 5- j- R G' tv+ b+ D B--- e+ u+(-)
                           f(+) r*() n-(--) y+(*)
              ======http://monopoly.cs.umn.edu/~torgo======