Subject: YKYBHTL

From: [email-masked] (Andrew C Bulhak)
Date: 10 Nov 1995 04:03:28 GMT

You Know You've Been Hacking Too Long When:

 ... after spending an all-nighter working on your thesis in LaTeX, you
go home and crash out, and when you wake up, you look at the clock
expecting it to be tomorrow.  Upon finding it to be still the same day,
you think "Damn LaTeX; it always puts the figures on the wrong page."

 -- acb [It happened to me three days ago]

-- 
           Andrew C. Bulhak       "Mr. Alphabet says
mailto:[email-masked]          Give me all your money.
    mailto:[email-masked]        Just to cover you
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb          Cover you with honey..." -- The Glove

---

From: [email-masked] (Shane Hebert)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 14:19:23 GMT

An alien in the guise of [email-masked] (Andrew C Bulhak)
wrote:

>| You Know You've Been Hacking Too Long When:

>|  ... after spending an all-nighter working on your thesis in LaTeX, you
>| go home and crash out, and when you wake up, you look at the clock
>| expecting it to be tomorrow.  Upon finding it to be still the same day,
>| you think "Damn LaTeX; it always puts the figures on the wrong page."

>|  -- acb [It happened to me three days ago]

>| -- 
>|            Andrew C. Bulhak       "Mr. Alphabet says
>| mailto:[email-masked]          Give me all your money.
>|     mailto:[email-masked]        Just to cover you
>|  http://www.zikzak.net/~acb          Cover you with honey..." -- The Glove

YKYBHTLW...

... after working on a COM (Component Object Model) program all day, I
was having problems getting to sleep that night and I recall myself
thinking that I could get to sleep easily if I could just find the bed
object and get its ISleep interface.

(this was about a week ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Shane Hebert ([email-masked])
Disclaimer:  Any opinions expressed above are mine and
do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1
GE/CS d s: a- C++ UV++ P+ L E+ W+ N++ K w++++(NT,95)
O- PS PE+ Y+ PGP t+ 5++ X+ R tv+ b++ DI++ D++ G e+++
h r y+
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Geek Code 3.1 can be found at:
http://krypton.mankato.msus.edu/~hayden/.codes/geek3.1.html